Onslaught® FastCap Microencapsulated Insecticide is controlled release technology that provides long-lasting residual control of a broad spectrum of insects. Works on tough pests like bedbugs, spiders, and fleas.
- Fast acting microencapsulated formula kills fast.
- Unique formula contains Exponent® brand synergist and two other active ingredients.
- Onslaught FastCap is flexible – it may be used indoors and outdoors, in homes and in food and non-food areas of commercial structures.
- Indoor broadcast treatment option.
- Onslaught FastCap may be used in and around livestock facilities, on turf, ornamentals and landscapes.
- Easy-to-use polymeric formulation
- Economical to use.
Sold in a 1 pint bottle.
Onslaught FastCap Best Practices
Dilute with water only
The suspension is only intended for dilution in water, not oil.
Test the surface first
Onslaught FastCap may be sprayed on any surface that will not be stained by water. If you are concerned about staining or are not sure if a surface is water safe, test the surface by spraying a small amount in an inconspicuous area before making a broad application.
Shake Onslaught FastCap bottle well prior to mixing. Clean spray equipment before using or diluting Onslaught FastCap. For dilution, add ½ the required water to spray tank, then add the appropriate amount of Onslaught FastCap. Agitate the mixture, and then slowly add the remainder of the water. Agitate the spray thoroughly before using and also occasionally during use to ensure dispersion. If you use a spray filter screen, they should be 50 mesh or larger.
Use Onslaught FastCap as part of an IPM program
Tank mix Onslaught FastCap with an IGR such as NyGuard® IGR Concentrate to break the insect growth cycle and control future emerging insect populations. Do not apply Onslaught FastCap as a fog or space spray. Fog first with a product such as Riptide® Water-Based Pyrethrin ULV to get the quick knockdown action of the fog followed by a surface application of Onslaught FastCap for residual control.