Temprid FX gives you a powerful, co-milled formula combined with a flexible label that allows you to spray inside and out, including non-blooming foliar applications.
Temprid FX combines the powerful, co-milled, dual-active formula you trust for knockdown and long-lasting control of hard-to-kill pests with a flexible label that delivers even more value. This strength and flexibility gives you the added confidence to take on the toughest jobs, including notoriously hard-to-kill pests, like bed bugs, scorpions and spiders.
- Powerful, broad-spectrum insecticide that controls over 50 pests
- Can be applied indoors and outdoors, including foliar applications on non-blooming plants
- Proven to reduce callbacks by over 50%*
- Effective against key public health pests (including mosquitoes, ticks, etc.) that may transmit various diseases and viruses
- Enhanced label directions for providing excellent control of scorpions
- Also ideal for use on occasional invaders
- Provides contact activity and systemic action
Temprid FX now available in a convenient, single dose
- Convenient, monodose bottle
- Exact dose for mixing with one gallon of water
- Easy answer for hard-to-kill pests
Ants, bedbugs, boxelder bugs, carpet beetles, centipedes, clothes moths, cockroaches, crickets, firebrats, flies, millipedes, pillbugs, silverfish, sow bugs and spiders