Optigard Flex, with the active ingredient thiamethoxam, is a non-repellent, liquid insecticide that is active against insects by both contact and ingestion and can be used both indoors and out.
- Non-repellent, versatile formulation goes where it’s needed – inside or outside, including food handling areas*, as a liquid or foam
- Systemic activity by the active ingredient thiamethoxam in plants helps control honeydew-producing insects found in landscape environments that serve as food source for ant pests
- Advanced non-repellent chemistry with low use rates that transfers throughout social insect colonies
*Newly approved EPA claim and may not yet be available on existing Optigard Flex product in the marketplace. Applications must be made according to the label on the package you are using.
- Enables pest management professionals to make more targeted applications, using less active ingredient minimizing the amount of chemical used and saving PMP’s money
- Thiamethoxam offers both contact and ingestion activity against a wide range of economically important pests such as ants, cockroaches and drywood termites, ensuring more complete control with fewer callbacks,
- Effective as a zone treatment, general surface spray, and crack and crevice application providing flexibility for technicians and reducing the number of products needed to complete a treatment
Packaged in an 8-ounce Exact Dose Tip N Measure bottle, measuring is easy and accurate.