- Long-lasting liquid gel formulation, rich in carbohydrates
- Can be diluted to effectively control mega-colony ants
- Hydroscopic formula retains and absorbs moisture to keep it attractive to ants
- Delayed-action kill eliminates the entire colony
- Clear, odorless formula
Acrobat ants, Argentine ants, big-headed ants, black garden ants, crazy ants, ghost ants, little black ants, odorous house ants, pavement ants, pharaoh ants, rover ants, thief ants and white-footed ants
Place bait in areas of known foraging activity, along foraging trails and into nest sites. Apply bait into cracks, crevices, holes or other small openings where ants travel. Apply bait in small spots or beads on horizontal surfaces wherever possible as bait will not adhere well to vertical surfaces. The amount of bait required for effective control will depend on the severity of the ant infestation; the total amount of bait applied must not exceed the application rate outlined below.
• Indoors, apply at rates up to 2.0 g per 100 sq ft of floor space. For example, apply 10 x 0.2-g bait placements (ca. 1/4 inch “spots”) in a 100 square foot kitchen in the areas where ants are seen or reported to be foraging.
• Outdoors, apply spots or beads of bait up to 0.2 g of bait per placement in areas where ant activity is observed.
• At the entrance to ant nests, inject up to 2.0 g of bait directly into nest entrance.
• Along active foraging trails apply 0.6 g of bait per 10 linear feet of ant trail, distributing the bait in a number of spots or in a series of small beads (1/8 inch wide, and 1 to 2 inches long) next to foraging trails. During follow up visits inspect bait placements and reapply as needed; reapply bait in the same location if all the bait is gone or in a different area if no ant activity is evident.
There are no reviews yet.