Advion MicroFlow Insect Bait provides control of ants (excluding red imported fire ants, harvester ants, carpenter ants and pharaoh ants), cockroaches, crickets, pantry pests and more. Its dry flowable formulation can be applied deep within hard-to-reach voids and harborages. Powered by an attractive bait matrix, Advion MicroFlow features the same MetaActive effect found in other Advion brand products, which activates indoxacarb once ingested by target pests and leaves non-target organisms largely unaffected.
- Attractive bait matrix and flexible label offer outstanding control of ants, cockroaches, crickets, pantry pests and more in residential and commercial spaces, including sensitive food-handling establishments as directed by the label
- Features the same MetaActive™ effect in all Advion brand products, which activates indoxacarb once ingested by target pests, leaving non-target organisms largely unaffected
- Varying particle sizes easily adhere to pests’ exoskeletons and can be carried back to nests while foraging, resulting in an increased secondary transfer effect during grooming
- 8-oz. jar packaging, including measuring scoops, works with many application devices and allows for large-scale baiting
- Complements gel bait applications on cleanout and maintenance accounts
• For light pest infestations, use an application rate of 0.2-0.6 oz (6-17 grams) bait per 100 square feet.
• For moderate to severe pest infestations, use an application rate of 0.6-1.8 oz (17-52 grams) per 100 square feet, to gain control of the pest population.
Inspect bait application areas during follow-up visits and re-apply bait after 7 days as needed. In some situations, discreet placements (spot treatments) of bait of approximately 1-2 grams (0.04-0.07 oz) may be appropriate, for example, when only treating pest entry points.