Label SDS Bedlam Technical Bulletin bed bug protocol Bed Bug Infographic
Bedlam Insecticide is a powerful aerosol designed to control Bed bugs, Lice And Dust Mites.
- Bedlam kills bed bugs and their eggs.
- Up to 2 week residual on wood, ceramic surfaces and carpet.
- Reduces bed bug egg hatch in both susceptible and some resistant strains of bed bugs
- For non-food areas of homes, hotels, apartments, nursing homes, schools, and other commercial sites
- Water-based product won’t stain water-safe fabrics
- Non-irritating to humans and animals.
Packaging- 17 oz aerosol
Not for use in food handling areas
Class of Chemistry-Pyrethroid – insecticide synergist
Shelf Life 3 years or more if stored at room temperature
There are no reviews yet.