QuikStrike Fly Abatement Strip- Two Strips per Package
Target Pest = Flies
* The active ingredient, Nithiazine, kills nuisance flies within seconds after feeding.
* Contains a triple-action attractant formula with two feeding attractants and a fly sex pheromone.
* Up to eight weeks of consistent control.
* For outdoor use near fly feeding areas, or in partially enclosed areas, such as loading docks and parking garages.
How It Works
Nuisance flies are drawn to the strip by a triple-action attractant. After flies locate the device, they explore the surface, and then begin feeding. Flies die within seconds after they begin feeding.
* QuikStrike strips can be placed in any position. When attaching to surfaces, fix the station to prevent it from blowing in the wind. Flies don’t like to land on moving surfaces.
* Try to place QuikStrike in protected areas, since moisture and sunlight can reduce the residual length. To create a protected location, place the product inside a tall, inverted, five-gallon bucket with three sides removed.
* Place QuikStrike near the ground where flies feed. Placement higher than three feet is not recommended, since flies at this level are resting and not feeding.
* QuikStrike works best in medium-to-high fly populations. In low populations, it might appear as though flies are not being controlled.
Choose QuikStrike for immediate control of nuisance flies in these locations:
* Loading Docks
* Parking Garages
* Refuge and Recycling Facilities
* Dairy Barns
* Poultry Houses
* Additional sites can be found on the QuikStrike Label
Two Strips per Package
There are no reviews yet.