Phantom Aerosol Spray has changed to Phantom II. Phantom II is still the same product – it still contains the same active ingredient, Chlorfenapyr. Now containing a new formulation, this newly improved aerosol spray has less odor.
The secret behind the success of Phantom termiticide-insecticide lies in it’s cutting edge chemistry. It’s active ingredient, chlorfenapyr, is totally undetectable. Pests can’t smell it, taste it, or, most importantly, avoid it. As a result, they unknowingly contact and ingest it as they go about their routine activities.Compared to ordinary sprays that leave a residue, Phantom pressurized insecticide delivers the active ingredient more effectively by drying in crystals without leaving a visible residue.
* The only liquid nonrepellent, non-IGR labeled for indoor general pest control including commercial food handling areas.
* Will not disperse or “lock in” pests.
* Pests are exposed to the active ingredient either by ingestion or contact.
* Effective on pyrethroid-resistant strains of bed bugs and cockroaches.
* Phantom pressurized insecticide is also labeled for:
** Phantom is not a knockdown agent.