Kaput Rat & Mouse Bait is a reduced-risk rodenticide that kills Norway rats, Roof rats, house mice, and voles. The bait is formulated with warfarin – a highly effective anticoagulant with very low environmental or secondary toxicity. Because warfarin is effective against rodents at low concentrations, it is one of the active ingredients in rodenticides. However, in cases of accidental poisonings of children or pets, Vitamin K1 is a readily available antidote.
Presented as a loose grain, Kaput Rat & Mouse Bait is packaged in two-ounce place packs. Rodents readily accept the bait as a food source because it mimics the grains and seeds that they naturally consume. The convenient packaging ensures easy application of the bait in appropriate quantities according to your specific needs. The bait can be placed as a whole, unopened package (the specialized design of the packaging material allows the rodent to scent the bait and gnaw through the pack to access it) or as portions if smaller applications are required.
- For best performance, remove other food sources from the area.
- Rats: Apply 2-8 packs per placement in intervals of 15 to 30 feet along infested areas. Maintain bait supply for 10 days.
- Mice: Apply ¼ – ½ oz bait per placement (or entire package in highly infested areas) in intervals of 8 to 12 feet. Maintain bait supply for 15 days.
- Voles: Apply directly to burrows or runways and cover well to prevent non-target exposure. Maintain bait supply for 15 days.
* Use tamper-resistant bait stations when children, pets, or non-target wildlife are present.
32 Place Packs per pail
NOT REGISTERED FOR USE IN THE STATE OF AK. PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOCAL REGULATIONS (LINK AVAILABLE ON OUR FRONT PAGE).
There are no reviews yet.