Kaput Mouse Blocks present a reduced-risk rodenticide that kills Norway rats, Roof rats, house mice, deer mice, white-footed mice, and voles. The bait is formulated with warfarin- a highly effective anticoagulant with very low environmental or secondary toxicity. Because warfarin is effective against rodents at extremely low concentrations, it is one of the safest active ingredients in rodenticides. However, in cases of accidental poisonings of children or pets, Vitamin K1 is a readily available antidote.
Formulated with paraffin, the Kaput Mouse Blocks are moisture-resistant and durable. The blocks have ridged surfaces to facilitate rodent gnawing, and a hole through the center allows the blocks to be fastened down inside a bait station. Quality grains ensure that the rodents are easily attracted to the blocks, and continue to feed on the bait.
- For best performance, remove other food sources from the area.
- Rats: Apply 4-16 blocks per placement in intervals of 15 to 30 feet along infested areas. Maintain bait supply for 30 days.
- Mice: Apply 1-2 blocks per placement in intervals of 8 to 12 feet. Maintain bait supply of 30 days.
- Voles: Apply 1 block in each active hole or runway and cover well to prevent non-target exposure. Maintain bait supply for 15 days.
* Use tamper-resistant bait stations when children, pets, or non-target wildlife are present.
Sold in a 5 lb. pail only.
NOT REGISTERED FOR USE IN THE STATE OF AK. PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOCAL REGULATIONS (LINK AVAILABLE ON OUR FRONT PAGE).