Label SDS Label Ant Solutions Sell Sheet Alpine Sell Sheet Alpine Trifold Brochure Alpine Transfer Effect Technology and Ants Brochure
Alpine WSG Water Soluble Granule Insecticide is a non repellent product that controls some of the most common insect pests, including ants, bed bugs, fleas, brown marmorated stink bugs, kudzu bugs, house flies and German cockroaches.
Alpine WSG insecticide is now approved for use in food-handling areas like commercial kitchens. PMPs can apply this highly effective insecticide in most indoor and outdoor settings.
For greater convenience, Alpine WSG insecticide comes in a new 200-gram bottle as well as a 500-gram bottle.
- Non-staining Solution: Dissolves into a clear solution that does not stain upon application.
- Genuine Transfer Effect Technology: Shows strong transfer effect among ants; even at a ratio of 1 donor ant per 50 recipients.
- Flexible Label for Surface Applications: Label allows surface and curative broadcast applications for ants to yards, lawn and landscaping.
- No Application Intervals: Label does not impose any restrictions on how often treatments may be applied.
- Non-pyrethiod and non-repellent to prevent “lock-in”.
- New Expanded Labeling: Now approved for use in food-handling areas, such as commercial kitchens
Alpine WSG Water Soluble Granule Insecticide is also easy-to-use. It mixes into a clear, odorless solution that doesn’t stain. Once mixed, it stays in solution and won’t clog equipment.
* In the state of New York, do not apply outdoors except for Crack & Crevice or spot treatments to structural components, stumps, utility poles and fences.
There are no reviews yet.