Victor® Poison Free® Yellow Jacket & Flying Insect Trap
Control yellow jackets with the Victor® Poison Free® Yellow Jacket & Flying Insect Trap. Ideal to use for picnics, camping, and cookouts, this trap is easy-to-use and reusable. Use your own bait such as tuna fish or wet cat food. SQUARE PLASTIC YELLOW HOODS WITH PLASTIC TAB FOR HANGING.
- Open trap.
- Empty your bait or desired lure into the jar.
- Hang trap away from human or pet activity. If trap will be used during an outdoor activity where food is present, place traps out at least an hour before food is brought outside.
- During peak yellow jacket season the trap is full if yellow jackets enter holes and leave again. This means that the trap surface is entirely covered with insects.
- In the early part of the season (spring) and later (fall), you may want to check the trap by carefully opening the top and looking inside the trap to determine if the trap is full. If you choose to check the trap, do so in the very early morning or in the evening when yellow jackets are less active.
- Keep your baits and lures fresh. Apply fresh lures or Re-bait as necessary, and follow the precautions outlined above.
Trap Cautions: Keep out of reach of children and pets
Yellow Jackets/Wasps may sting if released from the trap alive
Do not use trap indoors