Effective Against: All species of drywood and subterranean termites
Active Ingredients: Fipronil 0.5%
States Registered: AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- Precision Delivery System- The PDS is a hand-held microduster, designed to deliver small, precise amounts of dry flowable formulations into voids, cracks and crevices. It allows PMPs to work quickly, accurately and precisely in their dry flowable application
- CSI dry flowable product- CSI dry flowables are specifically designed to flow through the PDS, penetrating deep into cracks and crevices where pests live and breed. 4 x 3 gram cartridges.
- Durable and convenient holster- The PDS holster is designed with the PMP in mind. Its durable design allows for convenient storing of the PDS unit, bait and applicators while between applications.
- Applicator straws for precise application- The precision applicators, plastic and steel, allow for application in areas that the competitive product simply cannot reach or apply treatment.
Application & Use Rates-
- Dispenses at rate of 0.1 grams per 2 seconds of trigger activation time
- Each cartridge contains 3 grams of dry flowable termiticide
- Up to 30 placements per cartridge
- The number of applications per cartridge is based upon the application time at each injection point.
- Taurus Dry Application Guide
- No ingestion needed
- Targeted applications to kill termites where they live
- Flexible – can be used on any species of structure termites
- Can be reapplied every 30 days