Controls white grubs and other key pests on turfgrass. Flexible application timing provides reliable, consistent control. Outstanding environmental and toxicological profile. Introduced to the green industry in 2008, Acelepryn® insecticides provide lawn care professionals and golf course superintendents reliable and consistent grub control. But Acelepryn® is more than just outstanding grub control. Acelepryn® also controls many key surface feeding pests including annual bluegrass weevils, billbugs and caterpillars.
Acelepryn® is the only turf product in Group 28, the anthranilic diamides. This is the latest insecticide class recognized by IRAC (Insecticide Resistance Action Committee). It features a novel mode of action that impacts the insect’s muscles. In addition to the distinct mode of action, Acelepryn® is setting standards in environmental and toxicological areas.
* First and only grub control product that based on acute toxicology testing was not required by the EPA to include a Signal Word on the label.
* Lowest water solubility (1.0 PPM) of any registered grub control product.
* Lowest application rate (0.1 lb ai/acre) ever utilized for grub control.
* Low impact on non-target organisms including birds, honey bees, fish and mammals.
* Classified as reduced risk by the US EPA and by the Health Canada, Pest Management Regulatory Agency
* Classified as an unscheduled poison by Australian regulatory authorities.
Never before has there been a single active ingredient with the ability to provide this comprehensive control of grubs, plus surface-feeding insects, while maintaining a gentle profile for the environment and for applicators.
Target Pests: White Grubs (including Aphodius spp., Asiatic garden beetle, black turfgrass ataenius, European chafer, green June beetle, Japanese
beetle, May/June beetles (Phyllophaga spp.), northern masked chafer, oriental beetle and southern masked chafer), Billbugs, European Crane Fly
Turf caterpillars (including armyworms, cutworms and sod webworms), Annual bluegrass weevil, Chinch bugs (suppression only).