Archer Insect Growth Regulator is a non-repellent designed for population control of mosquitoes, cockroaches, fleas, flies and other pests. This low-hazard, high-strength formula keeps pests from becoming egg-laying adults, and can even be used on carpets, furniture, pet sleeping areas and throw rugs.
* Unique mode of action interrupts pest reproductive cycles for effective population control.
* Broad label includes ants, flies, fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, cockroaches and beetles.
* Low hazard, only carries a “caution” warning from the EPA
* Non-volatile and remains stable in sunlight.
* Effective when used in combination with other baits, and readily tank mixes with adulticides
like Demand CS or Suspend, for a fast-acting, superior pest control program.
- Improves control of pests like fleas and flies by breaking their reproductive cycle.
- Improves the performance of other insecticides by disrupting the reproductive cycle, thus reducing pest pressure
- Photostability provides long residual to better control populations of fleas, cockroaches, flies, mosquitos and other nuisance pests
- Unique action against arthropods and compatibility with other insecticides makes Archer ideal as part of an Integrated Pest Management strategy