CrossFire Aerosol brings two new actives to the fight against bed bug infestations. The result is fast knockdown and kill with direct spraying. Plus residual control. CrossFire targets all bed bug life stages (adults, nymphs and eggs) and is scientifically formulated to kill pyrethroid-resistant bed bug strains.
• Kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs
• Accepted for direct application on mattresses
• Multi-mode action and control
• Direct contact provides control in less than 5 minutes with direct spraying as shown by independent testing
17oz Aerosol Can
Effective Bed Bug Application
For best results, in addition to treatment with CrossFire Aerosol Insecticide, pest control professionals should include additional tactics such as those listed below:
•Thoroughly inspect the premise for potential harborage sites. Besides common harborage sites associated with sleeping areas, bed bugs can harbor in many other areas, such as those listed below. The identification and treatment of all harborage sites is the foundation of successful bed bug control.
– Behind wall hangings, pictures and mirrors
– Behind electrical switch plates
– In electronics such as radios and alarm clocks
– Under rugs and floor coverings
– In all nooks and crannies of nightstands
-All parts of beds; headboards, footboards, mattresses, box springs, frames
• Bed bugs are commonly found in adjacent units to the one being treated. Therefore, if it is possible, inspect the adjacent units (next, across, above and below) for bed bug infestations.
•Address if present clutter within the premise. Be aware that in many cases clutter also provides harborage sites for bed bugs. The inspection of clutter allows the identification of additional bed bug populations present in the area. Once disturbed, bed bugs could disperse away from the clutter, creating additional pockets of infestation. In addition, bed bugs can be easily moved along with the clutter so create a plan in advance on how to treat and/or avoid spreading bed bugs into new areas of the home while working with the clutter.
• Laundering: seal infested items into a plastic bag to avoid spreading bed bugs within the home. Carefully empty the bag containing infested items into the laundry and then place the bags into a clean bag for disposal. Do not reuse the bags used to transport infested items. Wash and dry on high heat for 30 minutes to kill all bed bugs.
• Dispose of infested items that can be discarded. Always read and follow label and MSDS directions.
• Surface spray
• Spot treatment
• Crack and crevice spray
Shake well before each use. Vacate room after treatment. Allow sprayed articles and surfaces to dry thoroughly before using or replacing bedding. Do not allow children or pets to contact treated areas until surface is dry.