BASF brings us a Reduced Risk* nonrepellent aerosol for ants, roaches, bed bugs and more. Alpine pressurized insecticide is the only Reduced Risk* nonrepellent aerosol labeled for use against crawling and flying insects. There’s simply no better aerosol you can choose for your residential GPC customers than Alpine pressurized insecticide.
* Broad use label for inside and outside non-food handling areas.
* Broad spectrum label for use against: ants, cockroaches, bed bugs, spiders and occasional invaders.
* Convenient, ready-to-use formulation.
* A perfect rotational partner in a nonrepellent program.
Alpine means more than aerosol
Alpine pressurized insecticide is part of a family of Prescription Treatment® brand Alpine® insecticides that also features Alpine ant and termite foam and Alpine dust. All three products contain the active ingredient dinotefuran, a new nonrepellent to the pest control industry that the EPA has granted reduced-risk status for public health use.
Treatment Technique: Crack & Crevice, Void, Directed Contact/Spot
Active Ingredient: 0.5% Dinotefuran
Insecticide Class: Nitro guandine
Registration: Registered in ALL states
Sizes Available: 20 oz
* All Alpine formulations contain the active ingredient dinotefuran, a new nonrepellent to the pest control industry that the EPA has granted reduced-risk status for public health use.
Since it is an aerosol, this product must be shipped via ground service. Air shipments prohibited.